Monday 10 August 2015

" Love You to the Moon and Back "


Hi everyone and welcome
.This is a layout I did last month for D-lish Scraps as part of the Design Team.
I used the sketch from last month Inspiration Board.

This photo is of my daughter-in-law Laura. The photo was taken a few years ago now but I think it fits this layout perfectly. 


I love the effect of bokeh on the background paper. 
I added some stars .with texture paste and some dark blue paint splatters.



I love these large flowers with the wooden centre. All the flowers and
chipboard are all available from D-lish Scraps .


I adore the chipboard  hanging down in this pic. They are clusters 
of hearts and I they remind me of fireworks. I added glitter to make them sparkle.
Then I added the fussy cut photo which is just so cute.


I use the has tag stamping on th background and use it on alot of my layouts.
I used the love in the frame as part of the title and added the you and then the circle
was part of a pack of stickers that I had in my stash.
In this layout I decided not to distress for something different, I like it.


Lots of layers and tags under this photo. Some brown hessian poking 
out from underneath some of the flowers. I sprayed a couple 
of doilies in dark blue ink but you can't see them in this pic.

Thanks for stopping by
and till next time 
keep on scrapping

Carol xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment