Wednesday 1 April 2015

WOO HOO!!!!

Hi everyone,
as you can see I am proud 
and very happy to be able to finally announce that I am now a member of the 
Design Team at D-lish Scraps 


D-lish is an online scrapbook store here in Australia that has a fantastic collection of embellishments and as you all know I'm quite partial to the odd embellishment.
I am so looking forward to my time here. Just so you all know every other month for 3 days I will showcase not only my work but will also be creating one of the monthly cybercrop challenges.
 The Scrap Suite on Facebook is also run by D-lish Scraps where you can participate in their cybercrop challenges, these go for a whole month. 
Lets not forget there is also their monthly challenge that starts at the beginning of each month. So many way to play.

Thanks for stopping by
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment