Wednesday, 1 April 2015

WOO HOO!!!!

Hi everyone,
as you can see I am proud 
and very happy to be able to finally announce that I am now a member of the 
Design Team at D-lish Scraps 


D-lish is an online scrapbook store here in Australia that has a fantastic collection of embellishments and as you all know I'm quite partial to the odd embellishment.
I am so looking forward to my time here. Just so you all know every other month for 3 days I will showcase not only my work but will also be creating one of the monthly cybercrop challenges.
 The Scrap Suite on Facebook is also run by D-lish Scraps where you can participate in their cybercrop challenges, these go for a whole month. 
Lets not forget there is also their monthly challenge that starts at the beginning of each month. So many way to play.

Thanks for stopping by
Carol xx