Sunday 29 March 2015

" This is Me "


Hi and welcome, 
today I want to share my latest DT work for case file 159 at 
CSI; Color,Stories and Inspiration.
As soon as I saw the colours in this case file I knew I wanted to do a layout of all things girly. This is a photo of myself  just before I left to go to my daughters year 12 formal some @# years ago lol lol. 
My doesnt the time just fly by.  I hated this photo when it was first taken but now I think it is quite a good photo of oneself. 








Love this case file and had a fantastic time solving it.

Look at the great sponsors for this case file..

 







The Case file elements:
The Scheme; Grayish teal blue, light ecru, light mauve, plum and black- all present
The Evidence; I have used the following; flowers, feathers, grid pattern, paints,stamps,jewels, mixed media,scallops,decorative border and spread the title across the page.
The Testimony; ( due the layout I wrote mine on the back )
I documented about myself and used the Inspiration Words which fits in with my title "This is Me"
It reads;
This is Me,
I am a simple soul who has always wanted the simple things in life. A beautiful home a loving family and peace. I have a wonderful home and a loving husband. Together we have painstakingly  renovated our home which is nearly finished now.
 The last renovation to do is my new craft room, but more about this later. My garden has taken some time to get it the way I love it but now I can spend endless hours in it enjoying its natural beauty. I love to tinker in my garden whenever I have the opportunity. I only buy new plants when I know my 2 granddaughters are coming to visit so that they can help me find there new homes in my garden. My girls love to garden with Nanny it is such a special time for all of us. I have three beautiful children that I love and 2 gorgeous granddaughters that just make my heart smile. I always wanted to be a Mum but I think I was born to be a Nanny and its something that is the life of my soul.







Lots of flowers and love the little dotted feathers
 I added instead of chippy pieces.

The title I wanted to do something a little different
so I coloured it
with Gelatos half and half and then
 covered it in Glossy Accents. 


Heaps and heaps of stamping in the background.
Texture paste and Lindy Stamp Gang inks,paints
 and gelatos for the colours in the background

I love the way the colour ran down the page 


There are so many elements in this background,
plasters tape, b
its of black tuhle, washi tape,chippy pieces, inks, stamping,jewels, layers of papers,lace
and all this in just the background. 




Some of the Items that I have used;
Papers Prima-Fairy Belle Collection -" Summer Dream"
Plain cardstock
Prima flowers,Enthaily flowers
Lindy Stamp Gang ink- Maple Crimson, Pop Rock Purple
Dylusion ink - black
Color Bloom spray- Pressed Petal
Washi Tape
2Crafty Chipboard
lace
feathers

stamps
texture paste
stencils


Thanks for stopping by
have a great day

Carol xx


No comments:

Post a Comment