Tuesday 10 March 2015

" Selfies "





Major case file 157

Hi everyone and welcome to another layout I have created as a Design Team member at 
CSI; Color, Stories and Inspiration http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
This case file is all about photographing yourself, something I don't like to do. I am not a fan of having my photo taken at any time. 
I thought I would include a photo taken of me when I was just a young naive girl of 18 and one of today. Wow what a difference.



This is the case file and the sketch that I loosely followed but I flipped on its side. Em Stafrace does a fantastic job on these sketches and don't forget you have a whole month to do this one.


CSI has some awesome sponsors this month, just have a look at what's on offer for prizes




 Now for the case file elements:
The Scheme: Turquoise, white,bright red, medium gray and black, all definitely here.
The Evidence: I used grid pattern, scallop pattern, camera, circles, metal, hearts and pen work.
The Testimony is in the circles on the background which reads;
1977 Me at a footy function at Cranbourne Hall. Never happy of photos of me. 2014 My profile picture for CSI and still not happy having my photo taken.

Now for the close ups and some details:

I love the Kaisercraft word stickers and I have used them in a few places.
The background I stamped the circles with Archival ink and then coloured them in with paint lightly.

I amin love with the green tara ribbon that you can pull to get these amazing clusters of ribbon. More grid stamping
and some fish tails coming off the heart frames.

Bits and bobs added to my clusters.
For a change I used white leaves and am very happy with the result.

Some of the products that I used:
cardstock
corrugated board
Jo Sonja paints
green tara flowers and ribbons
D-Lish white leaves
2Crafty Chippies
Prima flowers
Wooden camera
Kaisercraft stickers
Kaisercraft circle stamps
Kaszazz grid stamp

thanks for stopping by
have a great day

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment