Saturday, 11 April 2015

" Love You "


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I want to share another case file from
CSI; Color, Stories and Inspiration.

 This is case file 161 and I have created this layout as part of the Design Team at CSI. 
This is a photo of my son Wade and his girlfriend Kelsey at the "Lock bridge" in Notre Dame in Paris. In the little photo is a picture of the lock they left there.



I have so many embellishments on this layout I hope I can list them all for you. The first thing I did was to emboss the chippy pieces with black and then run some Copper Inka paste randomly over them to give it a metal look. The grid chippy I painted with Silks. I covered the punchella in Gesso and then gold paint, poking it in the background. Tucked a bit of lace into the layers after I had inked it.

Love the sultry colours in this case file
and I must say that we have some fantastic sponsors this month. 
Have a look at these.

                                                                 Lindys Stamp Gang


                                                                          Dusty Attic
                                                   
                                                      




Now for the case file elements;
The Scheme- Carmine red, Banana yellow, dark blue, powdery white and apricot. All accounted for.
The Evidence- I used the following, circles, clocks, architectural accents, wet medium, metal and something that flies.
The Testimony- I made 2 tags and placed them behind the photo. They read Paris 2014. Wade and Kelsey went on vacation all over Europe. Whilst they had a couple of days in Paris they bought a silver lock. They engraved their initials on the lock and then attached it to Lock Bridge in Notre Dame. The lock signifies their love for ever.



Lots of flowers and I found these butterflies in a Kaiser cutouts pack.
I added a paerel to the middle of a brad and placed them in the centre of their backs.

Lots and lots of embellies on this layout.
Love the little hearts on the front of the pic with the metal lock.

The chevrons I just rubbed some Gelato colour over them,
 didn't want a heavy colour on these.
I have started to use a lot of crochet cotton on my layouts,
Its cheap and looks effective.

Tried to make these chevrons slightly different from the others
so I added some Micro beads while the paint was drying.
You can see all the layers in this photo. 

Some of the items I used.....
Papers
Kaszazz
Coordination core colour
Basic grey Fusion
Prima journaling notecards
Flowers;
Prima
Enthaily
Petaloo
Crochet cotton
2Crafty chipboard
Distress inks , Aged Mahogany
Gathered twigs
Faded Jeans
Silks Carmen
Kaiser pearls
Punchella
Inka pastes
embossing powder
Tim Holtz filmstrip die

Thanks for stopping by
Have  a great day

Carol xx