Wednesday 8 April 2015

WOO HOO !!!





Hi there everyone,
just popped in to share with you all that I have been accepted as one of the Design Team members at White ...with 1.
                                                   http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/
This is a well known Australian colour challenge site that as the name suggests, the colour white and one other nominated colour are all that you can use. 
This month it is the colour sand.
I do like to do monochromatic layouts when I can. 
Many of you will have seen that I have previously entered layouts on this challenge site, so I am over the moon to be able to say that I am now a member of the Design Team.
I can't wait to be able to share my first creation with you as one of the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by
keep smiling
Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment