Saturday 3 May 2014

"Cute"

 My Beautiful little granddaughter "ELIZA "


Hi there, 
just sharing a gorgeous page of my grand-daughter Eliza This page is not based on any challenges this time. I loved these photos taken at Christmas this year and wanted to do something special with them . Her little red and white skirt was a sweet matched with her white top, just so pretty for Christmas day.




This is something new that I decided to try on the page. I am so happy with
"pulled back" look.It looks like she is pulling back the paper to have a look at the flowers and the butterfly. The cheeky look on her face like she has been caught doing something she shouldn't.



I love this technique, layers of lace, heaps of red paint, simple technique but very effective. I decided to fussy cut the photos for this page because I couldn't decide which one to use.I originally was going to do a monochromatic page but the red was a bit overpowering so I put a touch of aqua with the flowers and I loved it. Heaps of die cuts and the lamp post finished it off. 






I hope you enjoy
Keep smiling

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment