Thursday 10 August 2023

Beauty

                    Welcome to my little blog

 Today I want to share a canvas that I created recently for a class in my shop. I love this photograph of my granddaughter " Eliza" that I captured.

 

    I have used the ScrapBoys collection " Bird Romance "  for this canvas. 

I cut strips to layer up in the background then I fussy cut the flower cluster to add to the background in and around the fences. Prima flowers and 2Crafty Chipboard heart to frame the photo. 2Crafty chipboard vines and leaves were added around the flowers too. To colour these I use Stamperia Leather spray (My favorite colour to use)

                                             

                                 A couple of close ups .......





I hope you like my project
and thank you for stopping by

Hugs
Carol

2 comments: