Wednesday 2 August 2023

Beautiful Moment

Hello and welcome to my little blog.
I don't seem to have much time with the shop and life but I will try to post a little more often. This is my goal and hopefully I can achieve it.
So today I would like to share this layout with you all.
This is one of myself, hubby and youngest son at the history park in Ballarat Victoria. taken a few years ago now.

I can't remember the papers I have used but they have been distressed with ink to vintage them to a lovely brown color. I have used a Finnabair stencil to add t=some texture on the background
I made the large cog using one of Finnabairs mould and added some texture paste for dimension. I love Stamperia's leather colour spray which I used on all the cogs.
Clocks were painted and finished with Finnabairs wax in Aged Brass
 Finshed the layout with a mix of 49&Market and Prima Flowers.


Thanks for stopping by 
Cheers
Carol







 

No comments:

Post a Comment