Friday 6 September 2019

" The Shed


Hello and welcome back.
Today I want to share with you a layout I did recently for my shop's retreat, Scrapping by the Sea.
 I am so happy with the final result as the fabulous photo is my hubby's Mum and Grandmother sitting on the steps of the shearing sheds at Collarenebri in outback NSW.
For this one I have used metal embellishments from Prima and papers from 49andMarket.
Would you believe that everything that was adhered to this layout was altered in some way.  There are so many layers from the papers to metal embellishments to the chipboard to the beads to the inks and sprays till the final layer of Finnabair waxes.

Thanks for stopping by

Carol x

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is amazing, the layers and the details.. wow.. just wow...

    ReplyDelete