Sunday 1 September 2019

" 10 Reasons Why I Love You "


Welcome back,
this is part 2 of my four page feature in Australian Scrapbook Ideas. I don't do a lot of double layout like this one but I really loved how this one came together.
I hand cut all those heart that connect the 2 pages. Each of the little tags entwined in the vine are the 10 reasons. Maybe a little romantic.
 

I think its more dramatic when you can see the 2 pages together.
I love creating layouts with layers and then finishing it off with lots of interesting embellishments.


Glittery cogs, gorgeous flowers finished off by some stamping.

Can you think of 10 reasons?






Yes, all those little heart were each cut individual. I just kept telling myself, its the little details that make the layout better.

Thanks for stopping by
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment