Monday 25 May 2015

" Magic will Happen Here "

 Hi everyone and welcome, today I want to share a layout for case file 165 at CSI (Color,Stories and Inspiration) as part of the Design Team.
.
These are a couple of black and white photos I took at the start of  my new scrap room. 
I have been using a room our home but like everyone one else it doesn't take long to outgrow your space. We are utilising a unused old shed to turn it into my new scrap space which my youngest son, Wade renamed 
" The Confetti Box"
Stay tuned as I will be creating a whole post in the near future just to showcase to  you all the the transformation of 
"The Confetti Box"


I love the colours in this case file and to me it just screamed a black and white photo.
 I was able to use all the things I love to showcase my new room, flowers, inks, paints, chippy pieces.
case file 165

Case File elements:
The Scheme- Light lemony yellow, ballerina pink, pale warm gray, white and black.
The Evidence I used; Stripes, polka dots, woodgrain, tags, polaroid frames,pen work, labels, vinyl, ribbon and light bulb
The Testimony; I penned some of my testimony on the right side of the layout and then added the rest on the tags at the rear of the photos.This says;
2015 This is the start of my new scrap room which Wade renamed " The Confetti Box" I am using my new space which has everything in it I could possibly want. I am so grateful to my hubby Pat and my son Wade for building me such a wonderful space.



Black chippy pieces, white the bright colours of the flowers really pops.
Love the polaroid frames around the photos.

Layers of bright polka dots on the layers behind the photos

Ripped and distressed the edges then inked them.
I added some journalling up the side of the page.

Inked the background and then added the grungy stamps.
This reflects the way I scrap, messy

I love this die for the frons and don't use it enough

How perfect its this sticker for this page.
Some of the items I used;
Kaszazz papers
Kaisercraft Confetti Collection (ironic)
Scrap papers
Jo Sonja paints
Flowers;
Prima
Enthaily
Kaisercraft
2Crafty chipboard
Distress inks
Me & my big ideas stickers
Kaisercraft stencils

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment