Wednesday 6 May 2015

" # Love "


Welcome back to another of my Design Team creations for D-lish Scraps

I love being a part of this wonderful store as I definitely love adding lots and lots of goodies to my layouts and this one certainly has that.




This is a photo of my daughter "Kyra" and myself at a recent 21st birthday party. I think aqua is such a great colour as you can team it with just about any other colour.


I've layered some paper strips on the background of this layout,
 then added some stenciling with texture paste. 
Gelatos were used to give the colour.
 Random black stamping finished it all off.

D-lish butterflies and Scrap FX chipboard in the way of a heart with the word love.
 I am a real fan of the Hash tag bits which I popped some pearls in. 
I added some of 
D-lish's autumn leaves rather than the usual green ones.


I love the Scrap FX chippies and the Spiral Stamens which I know they only have red left at the moments.
You can see all the layers in this pic and some I punched an edge on.


More of the Hash tag but these are frames for my photo.
Prima flowers which  I adore.


I splattered inks and paints all over the layout when I
had finished adhering everything.
 Usually I do it before.
 Just trying something new.


More of the layering

Some of the products used;
plain cardstock
patterned papers from my stash
**
Products from D-lish Scraps
Spiral stamens
Scrap FX chipboard
Little Birdie flowers
Little Birdie Butterflies
Flowers
Leaves
Roses
fairs
**
Kaisercraft Cutouts
Pearls
Gelatos
Kaisercraft stamps
Texture paste

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day

Carol xo

No comments:

Post a Comment