Sunday 2 November 2014

" Magic Happens "

WOO HOO !!!!!
My very First Reveal as a Design Team Member

Hi everyone and yes this is my first reveal as a Design Team member at Color, Stories and Inspiration ( CSI )
This is Case File no CC-3
I love the colours of this Case File and the lovely feel of nature. I found this photo of myself at Currumbin Bird Sanctuary in Queensland taken a few years ago now.
The kids and I had a great time here feeding all the Lorikeets. Its gets a bit messy especially when they sit on your head. 








This is the Case File at Color, Stories and Inspiration (CSI )
The Scheme; All five colours used, Turquoise Blue, Light yellow, Chartreuse, Marshmallow white and medium brown.
The evidence; I use the following, Bird accents, leaves, paint, mixed media background, twine, oval shapes (sunglasses), mist/paint splatters.
The Testimony; I have put my 'Testimony' which are five fun facts about this day on the tags behind the photo. They are the ones with the string loops on them.
1. My kids couldn't stop laughing at all the birds on my head.
2.The birds kept trying to eat my necklace but biting me instead.
3.The noise of these little birds when they screech is deafening 
especially when they are sitting on your shoulder.
4. I ended up with claw marks, scratches 
and bite marks all over my uncovered body.
5. My head and clothes were covered in bird poo.



CLOSE UPS AND DETAILS....

I collect a few shells from the beach each time I go and have them all in a box ready for beachy pages.
Textured some stencilling on the background.  Dylusion on the bakbackgroundr colour.



My little birds I fussy cut out of some papers I had in my stash. All the chippy pieces were painted in the Turquoise.



I love the 2Crafty summer pack.
These little thongs are just to cute.



Lots and lots of flowers and I love these frangipanis.
 The sunglasses the hessan chipboard pieces poking out were also painted.






Some of the items I use;
Monte Mart texture paste
2Crafty chipboard 
Prima flowers
Kaszazz paper
bazzill
CSI Co-ordinates papers
hessan
Dylusions
Jo Sonja paints
Gauze
Shells

Thanks for stopping by

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment