Sunday, 26 October 2014

" Timeless "

Hi everyone and I hope you are all having a wonderful week.
This layout has been inspired by the October mood board at the Berry71bleu challenge site. I loved the colours of this months challenge. I have had this gorgeous photo of my daughter Kyra for awhile and have been putting off doing the page. I stepped way outside my comfort zone on this one because I've never done a black background before. I hope you like it as much as I do.

 I did heap of layering for this layout with only a tiny bit stenciling on the background. Its a shame  it hasn't shown up in the photos because it looks so good in real life.


Berry71bleu moodboard for October.
http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com.au/
Now for all the closeups

I love to paint my 2Crafty Chippie pieces and this layout was no different.
I left the clock natural because  I think its added a tad of pop.


I love this collection from Prima and in this layout
I used the Time Traveller paper
and the time traveller flowers to match.

Primas Color Blooms accentuate the surrounds of the layers
 and a couple of splotches to finish it off



More Prima flowers and I added some of the
Tim Holtz  filmstips to my clusters.
 Items used: 
Prima Time Traveller papers
Prima Time traveller flowers
Time Holtz film strips
2 Crafty Chipboard
 Bazzill paper 
bits and pieces of left over papers
Studio Calico clocks
Monte Marte Impasto 
Jo Sonya paints



Thanks for taking the
 time to stop by

Carol xx