Monday 20 October 2014

" Always Follow your Dreams "

                                     

             Hi everyone this is my latest layout for Color, Stories and Inspiration (CSI).
                                                      Case File no 144.
                                                        http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/




When I saw the colours of this case file I knew that I wanted to do a more "arty " type of layout than I would usually do. I hope you like it. This is a photo of my daughter at my wedding in Queensland. I think she looks absolutely gorgeous but then I am very biased where it comes to my children.


Now for the Case File;
 The Scheme; all the colours have been used here, bright yellow, warm gray, black, white and turquoise.

The Evidence; paint, polka dots, stripes, light bulb, clouds, flowers (of course) metal and clips.

The Testimony; I used a "thought question" for this layout.Some of the journaling is on the clouds and the rest is on the tag under the photo. The question that I used was. 
What I didn't know about you?
These are my answers
I didn't know love till I first saw you when you were born.
I didn't know you would be so smart.
I didn't know you would be so caring.
I didn't know that you would grow into such a beautiful woman.
I didn't know that you would be a loving wife and a devoted Mum. 
I didn't know how special a daughter you would be.
I didn't know I could be so proud of someone.
I didn't know that you would also be my best friend.
I didn't know that you would have unquestionable integrity.
I didn't know I would love you to the moon and beyond.

            Now for some close ups and details;
 Lots of gesso and texture paste to create this background. Gelatos, paints and mist to add the colours.
Washi tape, stamping and the background is complete.




Layers and of course flowers. Heaps and heaps of 2Crafty chippies. Abit of punching here and there. I love the black accents of the chippies. Little embellishments here and there just finished off this layout.



















Thanks for stopping by

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment