Saturday 16 August 2014

" Hey You "

                REVEAL NUMBER 3
Hi everyone this is my third reveal as Special Investigator for CSI (Color,Stories and Inspiration) for the month of August.  This is case file no 135 and I hope you enjoy my take on it.
                             http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/
This is my eldest granddaughter Emelia who is lying in her sisters baby play dome. When I took up scrapping way back in 2012 I never thought that I wold have so much fun scrapping this adorable little face.  Emelia and her sister Eliza are my main models for all my scrapping layouts and I have to keep reminding myself that there are other members of the family and other photos that need to be scrapped to.





The Scheme :  lemon yellow, kelly green, bright blue, chartreuse and carnation pink - all used
The Evidence : I have used from the list polka dots, speech bubble, other animal, triangles, birds, sparkles, doilies, ribbon/bows and kite.
The Testimony : I decided to write an Acrostic and you can see it on the banner.


The banner is part of the case file  requirement which I think is a fitting endorsement to my granddaughter. I added a little pink Gelato and glitter to the speech bubble and this it the title, cute and effective. Lots of texture paste and colour, lace and Washi tape on the background and of course the Gelatos are what I used  for colour.

I love to add fussy cut flowers to pages as I think just add that something. These little kites are gorgeous and as you can see either on girl or boy pages.

I love the polka dot ribbon which I did in a double bow for this layout. The big flower was a very pale yellow and need to have some colour added, Gelatos again to the rescue.

You can see the layers in this photo and again I love to use chippies and colour them to match my layouts and in this one they are all from 2Crafty.
Case file 135 so cute.



Question 3
What do you find most challenging when working on a layout?
Oh this is an easy question... leaving my layout alone and not trying to add something else.I have so many ideas and want to use all of them on my layouts. My mantra when working on a layout is
 " Step Away from the layout its done"

thanks for stopping by
keep smiling

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment