Saturday 7 June 2014

" Glitz & Glam "

Hi every one this is my take on the Case File no 125 over at Color, Stories and Inspiration ( CSI )
I absolutely loved the colours in this case file. They would have to be my all time favorite combination. When I saw the palette I instantly knew which photo I wanted to scrap. 
This dress was bought for a ball that was being organised to raise money for essential services. My girlfriend and I had already bought our frocks and shoes when we found out that the ball had been cancelled. Rather than waste our new dresses and shoes we decided to see who would be interested in an alternative. So about 12 of us went out for dinner, dancing and a fantastic night at the old Minmi Court House. My girlfriend and I were so happy that we didn't waste our beautiful dresses.



THE SCHEME . I have definitely used all 5 colours of the palette in the layout. 
bright teal, lime green, pale blue with hint of green, pale yellow and last pale gray

EVIDENCE  (choose at least 2)
Flowers - everywhere
Clock - little wooden bottom left corner
Something sheer - the gause misted to match the palette
Scallops - In the lace and the little gray lace under the flower cluster
Textured paper - silver paper in layers has been embossed to give it texture
Resin accents - the light bulb in the flower cluster
Decorative frame - around the journaling, film strips
Wood -the clock
Ampersand - In the title





TESTIMONY (CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 CLUE )
I used the Inspiration Words in my  journaling. 
Time, relax and comfort. I have added some further journaling about the evening that I can't share to the back of the layout.

 This is case file 125 at CSI that gave me the inspiration to create my layout.



Thanks for stopping by
keep smiling 

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment