Tuesday 10 June 2014

" Friends Together "

This is my layout for Case File no 126 at CSI (Color,Stories and Inspiration)
" Friends Together " 
I have wanted to scrap this beautiful photo of myself and my best friend for such a long time but could never come up with a layout to put it on. When I saw the colours in this case file palette I knew that this was the perfect layout to use this photo. I used the invitation prompt for the journaling to invite her to be my " scrap sister " for a lifetime as she was the one that introduced me to scrapbooking about Feb 2011.  We have the absolute best time when we can get together to scrap.


THE SCHEME- All 5 colours have been used
Bright Turquoise - Background
Light Blue - Background and base paper and on birdies
White - Paper and small flowers
Sunny yellow - Everywhere
Orange - Everywhere


EVIDENCE
Chevrons...........Background Paper
Polka Dots.........Ribbons and papers
Flowers,leaves.....Everywhere
Ampersand...........Between our names
Hearts..... All over the page
Transparent element....Ribbon
Something sweet....the little birdies are sweet
Textured paper....Background paper




TESTIMONY
Write your journaling as an invitation.
That's exactly what I did, I invited my  best friend to be my " scrap sister " for ever.


                        




















                                 This is the case file that gave me the inspiration to create this beautiful layout


Thanks for stopping by
keep smiling

Carol xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment