Monday 7 September 2020

Fabulous

 Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by. Its Monday and here and my day off from my Scrapbook shop.

So what do we all do on our day off? Craft of course.

As I have each Monday off I have been doing some scrapping just for me. No class layouts, no constraints just a free flowing scrapbooking.

This photograph of myself and my daughter was taken about 4 years ago at my son's wedding and is one of my favourites of us.

I have a challenge site The Confetti Box Gallery

Each month we have a new challenge and this months is Hello Spring. I used the colours, the flowers and of course the little bird as my inspiration for this layout. 


                                      Septembers Challenge
 

I hope you get some inspiration from the layout or maybe come play at The Confetti Box Gallery

Ive used some older Blue Fern paper in this layout. Teamed it with 49&Market flowers, 2Crafty Chipboard, Finnabairs stencils, Tim Holtz Dies, Bo Bunny Dies and lots of gorgeous little embellishments from my stash.

A couple of close ups for you


Hello little birdie


 Thanks for stopping by

till next time

" do what makes your heart happy "

Cheers

Carol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment