Thursday 26 March 2020

Today is a Magical Day

Hi everyone,
today I want to share a layout I created after a trip to the "Red Centre" of Australia with my girlfriend Michelle. For those that do not know what that is, Uluru, NT formally known as Ayers Rock.
 This is my friend and I sitting waiting for the plane to take off. For those that don't kn meow, I am not a good flyer so this was a huge leap of faith for me.
 This paper range is an older Kaisercraft one. I love using woodgrain for my backgrounds. I added some script stenciling to the background. The chipboard was all painted with white paint. 49&Market flowers were just perfect and the wire embellishments that are in the packet go just so well.
I used Kaisercraft little wooden frames and painted them with Nuvo metallic pastes and added some script wording tp match the stenciled background. Lace and gauze give a lovely softness to the background. 

thanks for taking the time
to stop by
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment