Thursday 16 March 2017

" Let your Light Shine "

CASE FILE 226 
for 

I really loved doing this case file but then I do love doing all the girly pretty soft colours.
This is just one of those case files. 
This is a photograph of my youngest granddaughter Eliza. 
I was playing with my new camera and whilst having a chat I was snap snap snapping heaps of pics.


This is the case file and this is how I solved it:
The Scheme- all colours are easily seen.
The Evidence I used the following, Polka Dots, string, light bulb, flowers and leaves, bugs,butterflies,animals, hearts, bows, enamel dots and something transparent
The Testimony; I wrote about what makes me happy and put it into the pockets to the right of the Photo.

 Some closeups for you:
Don't often do a split title but I like this especially after I covered it in Glossy Accents

Found these very cute dragonflies in my stash.


These feathers are homemade by me



Thanks for stopping by
till next time
Cheers Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment