Saturday 7 January 2017

Just to Cute


Hello everyone,
so happy that you are back to have a peek at my little blog. Today I am sharing another Case File for CSI with you.
The one is Case File 220.
Pretty soft colours, which I don't normally do. 
So for this one I have my gorgeous granddaughter " Eliza" in the photo.
Pretty flowers in her hair and sitting on my back deck posing as I practice taking pictures with my new camera.
She is definitely the perfect model.




Tearing, layers and all things girly for this layout.
I love adding lace under the torn layers for more texture.

CASE FILE ELEMENTS:
All the colours of the case file are present.
The Evidence that I have used are as follows; hearts, flowers and leaves, tags and labels, decorative borders, sprinkle something, transparent items.
For the Testimony I used my labeller to write the story like a recipe in the top left corner.



A few close ups for your enjoyment





thanks for stopping by, till next time
keep on scrapping


Carol xx

Don't forget any questions I am happy to answer, just drop me a line

No comments:

Post a Comment