Wednesday 6 July 2016

" Cute as can be "

Hi again,
today I am sharing my layout for 
colour challenge for this month, July
.
I don't often create with the  colour blue but I really loved this  and I have been wanting to scrap this very cute photo of my gorgeous granddaughter " Eliza " for the longest time.



I used the negative of the 2Crafty heart chipboard frame and adhered
the beautiful lace and pearl trim to it. Against the squiggly heart frame it looks awesome.
 I never throw the negative parts
of the chipboard pieces out. I have a box that they all go in, you 
just never know when you might need a piece or use one for 
a stencil.



This is such a pretty colour for this month challenge at White With 1





Showing the layers and that beautiful lace/pearl trim around the heart.


I just love Prills. They are the little beads that I adhered to the 
end of these chippy flower pieces. I think they have to be my favorite
embellishment at the moment, I love that they are all different sizes.


Lots of die cut pieces in the layers teamed with a little black stamping.


A few flowers, gauze and the title across them all.


Those Prills again and to finish it off I added some
dollops of liquid pearls around the page.


If you would like any information about any of the items or products
that I have used please drop me a message and I will do my
very best to help you.

Thanks for stopping by 
and
till next time
keep on scrapping.

Carol xo




No comments:

Post a Comment