Wednesday 1 June 2016

" Scrapaholic "

Hi everyone and welcome back to my little blog.
Today I'm so happy to be sharing a layout that I did as part of the Design Team at

This is a very pretty colour for this month's challenge.





Yes this is a rare picture of me, which was taken about 2 years ago at my very first scrapbooking retreat. 
It was at the beautiful Summerland point in the Lake Macquarie are of New South Wales.


These little resin birds are a new addition to my scrapping family from
The Resin Rainbow, do yourself a fav and have a look at 
all the wonderful designs they have on offer.


Tore the white paper in half and added a layer of the houndstooth pattern and lace.


lots and lots of layers in this one. More wildlife in the birds and the glass ladybirds
on the flowers, can you see their eyes looking at you?





Bead, or anything else you can think of into the bottle top adds a little more interest to the layers too.
All the chipboard pieces were painted white.


Love to add a quote/words to these resin frames.



Prills, prills and more prills, I just love them. I have adhered them
to the ends of the painted chipboard seed stems.
The chabachon is handmade by ME!


thanks for stopping by and here are some other products that I used
Sue Smyth dies
2crafty chipboard
ScrapFX chipboard
Prills
Petaloo flowers
Entaily flowers
The rainbow Resin resin birds
lace 
stencils
Lindy Stamp Gang spray - "Pop Rocks Purple"

till next time
Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment