Wednesday 30 September 2015

" Dream "


Welcome to case file 174 at Color, Stories and Inspiration (CSI)

It seems such a long time ago that I posted here and I know that this case file has now closed but I still like to share.
This is a photo of my son Wade and his girlfriend Kelsey at Sydney airport in 2014 just about to go through departures leaving to go on their European holiday.



CASE FILE 174


Case file Elements:


Now for the close ups and details.




I have torn the papers unevenly  horizontally, stamped with my postage stamp, inked the edges and then put some hessian between the layers. I stitched around the edge of the layout too. I die cut out the leaves in dark brown to make them pop.


I love the hessian chipboard from 2Crafty that I painted green and used behind the photos.
The arrows were painted with Viva Special Effects paste. Love the greeny gold colour and the gritty texture of this product.


The ScrapFX chipboard flowers stems that I used here I painted cream and the centre is a little metal embellishment that I found in my stash which just suited these 2. Love these little wooden cameras and decided to leave them natural.
Some larger flowers form Prima and just a couple of smaller blue roses to finish off the clusters.



The tags hold all my journalling and I poked them into the layers.
There are are heaps of layers on this layout and all of them have been inked.

Some of the products used;
Brown cardstock
Bo Bunny "Welcome Home Portrait"
Fancy Pants"Park Walk "
hessian
ScrapFX chipboard
2Crafty Chipboard
Prima flowers
Jo Sonja paints
Ceramcoat paints
Enthaily roses
Kaisercraft stamp
Distress inks

Thanks for dropping in
and till next time
Keep on scrapping
Carol xx


p.s Don't forget to leave a little love in a comment so I know you have been here : )

No comments:

Post a Comment