Wednesday 1 July 2015

" Time Goes By"

Hi everyone and today I am super pleased to share this layout I have created as part of  the Design Team for White With 1

The colour for this month is "Masala" which is best described as a plum/brown colour and is gorgeous.

This is a photo pf my mother-in-law " Christina" who unfortunately passed away before I had a chance to meet and get to know her. I decided that the colour for this months challenge was perfect for the colours in these old photos.
I hope you enjoy..




" Masala" what a stunning colour.

A few close ups and details...
So many layers on this layout. Lace, doilies and all things girly.
I distress the edges then punched random along that edge.
Added some plasterers tape then some lace flowers.
Made some bows out of the papers from the layers.

Lots of yummy flowers. I only had 4 flowers in
the right colour so I painted some to match.
Plasterers tape on the background too.

All my chippy pieces were painted.
Added some pearls to the background
.
You can see I paint splatters onto the background
to add another texture.
Lots of goodies hidden throughout his layout.

This is a great shot to show you all the layers.

 Some of the products used;
plain bazzill
Bo Bunny Rose Cafe paper
gesso
pearls
Lace
2Crafty Chipboard
Scarp FX Chipboard
Jo Sonja paints
Martha Stewart punch
Prima flowers
Enthaily flowers
D-lish flowers



 Thanks for stopping by
have a great day
Carol xx




No comments:

Post a Comment